How to Choose The Best Dentist in San Jose Ca 95133 – Would you believe that San Jose California is too big? Well geographically speaking, San Jose Ca is almost as big as the Philippines and any other country in Asia or in other continent.Where will you find a best Dentist, Dental Clinic, and Dental office in a big area? More often than not you will look for the best, cheapest, affordable, top, or any other characteristics that will suit your dental needs.
The Best Dentist in San Jose Ca 95133
How can you determine the best dentist in San Jose first and foremost or other way around what is the best dental office in San Jose Ca? There are many factors to consider and honestly they differ on personal preferences.
When is the last time you paid a visit to a dental clinic? Maybe it has been a long time but anyway the point here is during the time you consult a dentist what criteria you have in mind so that you wouldn’t waste any bucks of dollars?
Best San Jose Ca Dentist Price
Let us be honest here. People always looks at the price initially. Whether you agree or not you always tend to check if the PRICE is right! Okay these are the frequently asked questions regarding the price anytime we need a dentist:
- Why the price is too high compared to other dental clinic?
- Why do you offer affordable cost than others?
- Is cheap price means cheap quality?
- Do you have installments to break down the expensive cost?
- Do you have promos or discounted price?
These are just some of the questions that are used to asked however you will notice that when the PRICE is the agenda its either the patient need to SAVE or NOT.
Best Quality San Jose Ca Dental Office
You read it right, aside from the PRICE, a patient used to ask about the QUALITY of the dentist practice. What does it mean? Very simple, a patient needs a dentist that will not take his/her precious teeth for granted!
These are the common questions asked about the QUALITY of the dentist or dental office:
- Are your dental tools and equipment are CLEAN and high-end or just a sub-standard quality?
- Do you have regular assessment of your dental practice quality?
- Do you have any certifications about your practice to prove that you are credible and superior on the said dental practice?
- What is your standards or principles when it comes to handling patients?
- Are you offering top of the line and premium services cone and for all?
Does Your Dentist in San Jose Ca Care?
Well, this question is quite personal or maybe emotional in nature. But honestly speaking, people will not care what you say until they know that you CARE (an old adage says).
Somehow, this factor play an important role in deciding whether you get that dentist or not. More often than not, a patient wants someone who will give tender care to their teeth once and for all.
Come to think of it, do you want to entrust your precious smile to anyone who will take it for granted? Will you ever compromise your security and of course that feeling of being taken care of? It is your preference.
Is it long-term or short-term?
Yes nothing lasts forever but a patient that goes back over and over again is worthy to be treasured for life. It is similar yo building a relationship that lasts or just fleeting.
Anyway, this aspect may differ to other patients who used to be on the go. If you are such type of a person it is still your discretion if you want a long-term or short-term relationship with your dentist.
These are the common questions about this:
- Do you have other branches wherein I can visit aside from your current dental office that might be near to me?
- Do you have privilege card or VIP card that I can use to other dental clinic under your umbrella?
- What are the benefits of a long-term relationship with you? Will I get more perks or discounts?
There are still more questions but most likely they are more on how a long-term will last.
Dental Records Privacy
One of the most critical aspect of choosing a dentist is PRIVACY and SECURITY. In US, there is a HIPAA complaisance that ensure that all your records or personal information are SAFE from any access.
These might be the questions about security:
- Are you keeping all my records securely?
- Why are you too strict in these personal information?
- Are there any consequences for violating HIPAA law?
Well, there are still more questions to ask about security but the bottomline is this is a LAW that is enacted for the benefits of the patients.
What Records are Protected?
Protected Health Information:
- the individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health or condition,
- the provision of health care to the individual, or
- the past, present, or future payment for the provision of health care to the individual,
De-Identified Health Information
The De-identified health record is neither identifies nor provides a reasonable basis to determine a person.
In other words, all information about you must be safe and 100% PRIVATE whatever it takes!
Innovation and Advancement
Patients love the latest technology or innovation. Aside from the extra-ordinary results they will surely enjoy that painless way of treatments.
To give you an idea, the old way of treating dental problems is too painful! Imagine a wrench or any huge tool putting inside your mouth?
Yes it is true! To think that anesthesia is not yet available before and the tools are too old-fashioned what do you expect?
We cannot deny the fact that innovations play a very important role in dentistry and whether you like it or not this is a must.
TIPS AND WARNINGS:
- In choosing a best dentist in San Jose Ca 95133 always listen to your instinct. If you sense something unwanted choose another. Though benefit of the doubts is the law of the universe it is always safe to listen to your heart. It is your life afterall.
- It is always best to live with a healthy routine. You know, if you will depend too much to a dentist you will run out of bucks unless you are prepared for it. As what an old adage says, ‘Prevention is better than CURE’
- There is also a saying that dentistry is not expensive, IGNORANCE is!
- Alright if you are still young, do spend time to think of the best dental insurance or dental plans for your future use. It is always better be prepared or ready than sorry!
- Make HEALTH as your PRIORITY. If a dentist is really necessary do make a schedule for a check-up regularly. It is FREE!